Our Guarantee of Outstanding Service!
To give you a reassurance that we care about making you pain-free as much as you do we offer you our outrageous promise: “We Will End Your Pain Or Refer You To Someone Who Can… Or Your Treatment Is FREE”.
10 Reasons to Choose BodyFit Physiotherapy
- Reason Number 1. Promise #1: "In the unlikely event that if at any stage you are not fully satisfied with the physiotherapy service you received you will get a full refund of your fees and the next appointment FREE of charge;"
- Reason Number 2. Promise #2: “We Will End Your Pain Or Refer You To Someone Who Can… Or Your Treatment Is FREE”;
- Reason Number 3. Promise #3: "We value your time and will always do our best to be on-time. In the unlikely event that we are ever 15 or more minutes late - your treatment is FREE";
- Reason Number 4. Our physiotherapists continuously undertake professional development courses . We pride ourselves on using clinically proven, evidence-based treatment techniques whenever possible. Our physiotherapists regularly review the latest medical research to keep our knowledge up-to-date. This is so important in the modern world of constant change. So you can be sure we are not going to waste your time on treatments that don’t work;
- Reason Number 5. We offer a loyalty programme to you. For every full 14 treatments received from us, either covered by ACC or private within any 12-month period you will receive a free 30-minute massage . Please note this offer is not valid for treatments received at a discounted price;
- Reason Number 6. You will receive a text reminder service so you will never have to miss your physiotherapy appointment again;
- Reason Number 7. We use hands-on manual therapy techniques. You can be assured that the treatment sessions are very much one-on-one and you will not be left with a heat bag on for half an hour while the therapist goes and sees someone else. We strongly believe in the value of patient-therapist interaction and every care will be taken to address your needs in the most effective way possible;
- Reason Number 8. Our treatment sessions are at least 30 minutes long . You will be provided with plenty of information about your injury. This time also lets you ask as many questions as you like;
- Reason Number 9. If you’re looking for physiotherapy in Howick – look no further. We are conveniently located along Pakuranga Road in the heart of Highland Park and Howick areas;
- Reason Number 10. There is plenty of parking space available. Disability access is available through a wheel-chair friendly elevator.
What others are saying about us
Thanks to you I was able to complete the Adidas Auckland Half Marathon! Prior to becoming a client of yours I was suffering constant knee problems from running and it was looking unlikely I was going to be able to join in on the day. After having physio sessions with you, not only was I able to turn up on the day with confidence, I managed to complete the entire run without the injury to my left knee. I would recommend Body Fit Physio any time.Damian
Always friendly and welcoming, very professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. My back continued to feel better and better and appreciated the exercises given for me to do. Thank you so much!Sally
Very friendly service with a clear and working rehabilitation programRobin
Alex was fantastic, he is obviously very knowledgeable and professional. He did an amazing job with my backJoanne
Irene was very personable, knowledgable and competent. She took care not to cause any pain and was sensitive with massage and appropriate exercises. Her progression of exercises was most helpful. I would recommend her services without hesitation.Pam