Our physiotherapists are trained to detect and effectively address a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. It would be very hard to list them all here. Plus, a lot of the time the correct diagnosis hasn’t been made yet and all you know right know is that you have this debilitating knee pain (for example). Therefore, below you will find a condensed list of injuries we can help you with. However, there are quite a few other disorders that we treat that are not on the list. So please contact us via phone or email to find out if we can help you.
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff problems, bursitis and frozen shoulder;
- Knee problems including patello-femoral pain, ligament strains, meniscal tears and other knee injuries;
- Ankle and foot pain including ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis and achilles tendon injuries;
- Back and neck pain including acute injuries and chronic long-standing pain. We also help you with spinal disc injuries and sciatica;
- Tennis elbow and other elbow conditions;
- Hip pain such as tendinopathy and bursitis.
- And many more. Please contact our friendly team to discuss your needs.
“Very friendly service with a clear and working rehabilitation program” – Robin
“Alex was fantastic, he is obviously very knowledgeable and
professional. He did an amazing job with my back” – Joanne